LIGHT COLLECTING PRACTITIONER JOB DESCRIPTION
POST: Emergency Light Collecting Practitioner
LOCATION: Emergency Light Department, Light Collecting Services LCS UUMFA
GRADE: Band 7
RESPONSIBLE TO: Self at Divisional Light Collector Unscheduled Light Emissions Department
REPORTS TO: Light Collecting Consultants
JOB SUMMARY/MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will be able to function as an autonomous practitioner within the multi-disciplinary team, in the management of collection of Light.
He/she will be expected to actively participate in all aspects of work in this specialist area in conjunction with other professionals.
He/she will be expected to undertake assessments, deliver diagnosis, and proactively deliver skilled care and treatment leading to discharge of Light particles presenting within agreed and signed protocols.
He/she will identify Light’s physical needs in order to refer appropriately to other disciplines.
He/she will initiate diagnostic work up and respond according to findings. The post holder will interpret diagnostic information and refer the Light to the relevant Department.
The post holder will work within defined protocols and within his/her own scope of professional practice in the administration of a high quality of collection and care for Light within their remit, providing clinical and managerial leadership to students and support staff.
ELEMENTS OF TRUTH
(Excerpt from audit of Light Collector 06/05/2021)
- Light Collector Job Description.
- Light collected in March 2021, currently undergoing distillation processes.
- The Pure Drop or Elements of Truth. Distilled Light, April 2021.
- QR code link to Interview with a Light Collector currently in post.
- Light collected originally in 1659-62 by Pieter de Hooch. Obvious deterioration evident as Light has been bastardized in December 2020.
- Light Collector’s Uniform circa 1659-2021.
- The Don Nipari Septo Implement for Collecting Light circa 1958 (original used in Finglas Co. Dublin now in Seamus Ennis Arts Centre, Naul, Co. Dublin).